Background

Monday, September 7, 2009

One Month Down!!!

Yes, Devin and I have been married a month now! I can't believe it! I feel like it has flown by. Things are going great for us though. Married life is a blast!! We love every minute of it. Devin is working full-time plus some, for a guy here in Rigby. He leaves the house by 7:20 every morning and does not get back until after 6 most nights. He enjoys it, but I'm no fan! Only because I'm stuck at home all day, looking for jobs, and cleaning and well lets just say I get really bored. Our apartment has come together really well though. We have frames up now, and there are pictures of really happy people in them, although we don't know them. Haha we haven't printed off our wedding pictures yet so we just have to look at other people for awhile. But other than that married life here in Rigby has been great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers