Background

Monday, July 25, 2011

She is doing it! Paislyn is walking. It is so crazy how much she has grown. This past year has just flown by. She is no longer our little cuddly baby! *tear* She is in everything and anything. The other day I was in the back doing my hair and she crawls into the bathroom covered in squash. I ran into the kitchen, I was convinced that she had broken a bottle of baby food and there was going to be glass all over the place. But to my surprise the little stinker somehow opened a brand new can of baby food, that was in her diaper bag. What a mess that was. She just looked at me with that cute little smile and giggled. I couldn't be mad, I just had to laugh. That will be the last time I leave baby food in the diaper bag.


We took her camping for the first time this weekend. It was a lot of fun. I was worried that she wouldn't sleep well, but she slept better then me and Devin.
Such a mess! Bug spray, layered with mud, layered with sunscreen, layered with more dirt. She was one messing baby.

Well we are back in Rexburg. Devin is enjoying his job, and I'm so happy that he is. We are excited to be back in the area. I'm so excited to see how things will turn out! We are looking for a place to buy, which is so exciting. We will probably get in a smaller older home for now, but it will be fun to have our own place, that we can call ours.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she opened a jar of baby food! She has some serious muscles, those jars can be hard to open sometimes! She is so cute, can't wait to see her again at the end of August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't get how she did it. I'm still trying to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Followers