Background

Sunday, January 8, 2012

The future will be better tomorrow!

2011 was a great yet stressful year for me and Devin. The first of the year we moved to Post Falls, and it was such a wonderful adventure. We had our ups and downs living there, but it made us stronger as a couple and family. We were able to learn to be without family and rely on one another. Paislyn hit so many mild stones while living in Post Falls, it was sad to say goodbye to our home where she grew so much. In July we moved to Rexburg for a month and then back to Rigby for another 2 months. We love Rigby and hope to someday move back. While we were living in Rigby, Devin's job became scarce and he was finding work with his dad. So we had to find something different and more stable. In November we moved to Herriman, Utah. Devin is loving his job and we found out we are having another baby. So there has been times of stress but we just kept our Faith and stayed true to what we know and have made it through. 2011 has been one of those years where so much as happened and I feel so blessed for the lessons I have learned.
I never really make New Years resolutions because I know I won't stick to them. 2012 I hope to change that, and so far (for a week) I have stuck to them. I hope to make 2012 as memorable as I can. This is such a special time in my life, I want to be able to look back on this year with no regrets and no missed moments.

Resolutions for 2012:

1. Don't just read my scriptures daily but study study study!
2. Read the whole Book of Mormon with the family!
3. Take more pictures and learn to take better pictures
4. Play my guitar more
5. Sew more
6. Finish this list with Paislyn before the year is over
1. Spend more time outside
2. Go to the zoo
3. Read 100 different books with her
4. Go to the library weekly
5. Go swimming more as a family
6. Take her to the sand dunes in Colorado
7. Walk around Temple Square
8. Go camping
9. Go on hikes
10. Color more with her
11. Do more crafts with her
12. Have FHE every week
13. Explore more of our surrounding
14. Spend as much alone time with her before the new baby arrives
15. Laugh more

Okay so I know these don't seem hard to stick with, but I had to start small. First year of really trying to make and keep goals, I had to make it easy enough to stick with. I hope all of you have a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers