Background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lots of pictures this post! YAY!  Railey is finally home and we are so excited to have her!  She is still on oxygen but hopefully will be off in the next couple days.  It was so great having my family around during this all.  My mom was such a great help, it was nice coming home from the hospital and having a clean house, and clean daughter and dinner.  It was nice to have her come with me to the hospital when Devin wasn't available.  Then at the end of the week having my Dad and Travis around was great, it kept my mind off the negative and made me focus on my blessings and the positive of the situation.  Saturday before we got Railey home, we spent the day with Paislyn.  She was such a great trooper through everything, and I felt I needed to spend the day with her.  So Devin and Travis took her and Collin swimming.  It was such a nice day and she loved every minute of it.






 She sleeps so much!  It is great having her home, I couldn't be happier!  What a wonderful blessing this little girl has been!
 Monday before my parents took off, we decided to go to the driving range and then to Ihop.  Babo helping Paislyn and Collin golf!  

 Bucket heads

 Peek a Boo!
 Haha this picture makes me so happy!  They are such great friends, Paislyn loves her cousin Collin
 Such a great big sis!
 Love Railey's face!
 Holding hands

 Paislyn loves giving baby sister kisses!
 I'm so blessed to have these two little girls in my life!

 Railey giving us a little smile!
As you can see, Paislyn and Railey are loving each other. Paislyn more then Railey.  The first thing Paislyn says in the morning or right after her nap, is BABY!  She loves hugging her and giving kisses!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!!! Happy she is home with the family. Your girls are super adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Followers