Background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May, sun, summer fun!

May has always been one of my favorite months!  Its still spring, but you have those days that hint, summer is almost here!  The last week we have had beautiful weather.  We were able to go swimming Monday night when Devin got home.  Paislyn loves playing outside in the warm weather.  Its been so nice to get her out of the house and let out some of that energy!

 

 Soaking up the sun!
 When my parents came to town we took the tram to temple square and then later that day we went to the new shopping center right next to the temple.  We found this really cool play area in the food court.  Paislyn was beside herself, she had so much fun!

 It has been so nice these last few months to have Jordan so close to us.  She is in Rexburg, which is about 3  1/2 hours away.  But we have seen her almost every other weekend it seems.  Paislyn loves her aunt Jordan!  She never falls asleep with me holding her anymore :(  But this was an adorable picture!
 I can't wait to see what else this summer has to hold!  We have a season pass to 7 peaks!  I'm really excited about this.  It will be a lot of fun, hanging out in the sun all summer!  Baby number 2 is scheduled to arrive June 14th. That is only like 4 weeks away, I can't believe it!  We can't wait to have the little bundle of joy in our home!  I'm hoping that I will go earlier!  Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Followers